View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default One other thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
Leon--You're right. It was not taken down, just hidden from general view. I think this was the wrong decision and hope that in the future you will treat all auction houses the same, something I'm sure you would want for Brockelman and Luckey if someone else controlled the chat board.
Jay- I realize you won't agree with this but I have to say that folks who advertise on the board do get more privileges with announcing their auctions. Doug Allen has declined to advertise and that is fine. I still like Doug and bid in Legendary Auctions. However I do have to give the folks that pay to advertise a good value for their hard earned dollars. They are paying for the right to have their auctions be known to the Net54baseball crowd. Others that don't care to advertise can still post their auctions on the BST page where they are supposed to be. That is my call as I also get to take all of the threats of lawsuits, Cease and Desist orders, and other crap associated with running the board. best regards

Last edited by Leon; 08-24-2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: typo