Thread: Latest Pickups
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 03:36 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicker56 View Post
Wow! Very cool story, Greg. Have you decided how you’re going to display them yet? I’m great at buying stuff, but not so much at getting things displayed.
If you ever figure out the secret to organization and display, please give me a call and share it .

I keep a series of spreadsheets cataloguing checklists and what I do and don't have, and then another cataloguing my boxing collection in its entirety. It's a lot easier to keep that sorted than the cards. I keep them all in boxes that I try to keep organized and labelled, and then a box on my work desk of my recent pickups I add in to their proper place every month or so. Still I somehow to always end up finding another box of random T cards somewhere I'd forgotten about and needs to be sorted in.

I want to, if I ever succeed in reconstructing the sheet, to get it framed up with all the panels in their original layout next to each other. I'm a little worried about display and that the vibrant red may fade with light exposure as T card red ink is wont to do, need to do deeper research into my options and just how safe they really are. Might also just make or (or pay someone good at photoshop) to recreate this sheet with the missing McAuliffe and Ryan spots and then print up as a reprint poster in the original full size to safely hang on the wall.