View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 06:31 AM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnep31 View Post
My entire point has always been that the state of TX has things figured out. Allowing full attendance at sporting events is a step forward and the correct call. You changing the narrative to a single weather event is a stretch.
And your entire point is not correct. From that bastion of liberal thought, the US News & World Report:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

Texas is ranked 31st of the 50 states "(m)easuring outcomes for citizens using more than 70 metrics." Apparently, US News thinks 30 states have things figured out better than Texas.

I guess you also missed the earlier post that pointed out that Texas receives around 19.5 BILLION dollars from the Fed in excess of what Texas sends to the Fed. Texas depends on the Fed, to the tune of $19.5 billion, to maintain its current standard of living. How is that "Texas has things figured out," unless you consider being a welfare leach having things figured out?

One thing I think all Texans can agree on is that Texas is #1 in BBQ. Sorry all you wanna be BBQ states, but that is a fact.

Plus, we have bluebonnets.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg use.jpg (79.2 KB, 337 views)