View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 06:02 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

I’m away for almost a week dealing with heartbreak I wouldn’t wish upon my worst enemy, and this is what I come back to??? The pathetic ongoing bullsh_t of Hanky-Boy???? Are you kidding me????!!!

I got a couple of messages from members saying what a dick Hanky-Boy is, so I wondered why they were stating something so blatantly obvious. I didn’t realize they were referring to this thread. The one where that f_cking a-hole started in with me for no reason whatsoever. NONE!!!!!!

He’s so f_cking pathetic that I went to a thesaurus to find the right word to use, and lookie here, Dictionary.com already had it covered...

hankyboythesaurus.jpg

To say I’m at the end of my rope with Hanky-Boy is the understatement of the century!!!! You want to keep this going, d_pshit?? Bring it the f_ck on, you smug piece of garbage!!!! Let me explain something to your childish intellect. The fact you’re related to someone who pitched over a century ago is meaningless...

nobodycares.jpg

Since my family tree runs through some important Union battles, I guess in your world I’m a Civil War hero by association. Woo hoo!!!!!!!

So, like I said, you want to keep this going?? I know you spend all of your days with your ‘Visiting Angels’ nurse as he helps you jerk off to your favorite pictures of the BidenFührer, so budgeting time may be hard, but it’s up to you, you smear of dogsh_t on the heel of the world.

(Note to Leon: for over 5 years, Hanky-Boy and his buds spewed their vile filth about another president, and NOT ONCE did you give them a rip for breaking the ‘no politics’ rule, so I am claiming that very same privilege here when I use the name of the actual Nazi in the White House. Fair is fair, isn’t it, Leon?? And big surprise, he starts it, but you act like I'm the one out of line. Come on, man!!)

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.