View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 05:43 PM
Garth Guibord

Does frustrated with USPS signature confirmation also count? Fortunately, this story ends well:
Reached out to a member here about a card for sale, and he was very willing to work on a deal. Done in no time, card shipped promptly and with signature confirmation. I followed the tracking and saw it was schedule to arrive (on time) Tuesday evening. But when the carrier arrived at my house, no delivery. A single magazine and he's off, I couldn't even catch him.
I was perplexed and more than a little annoyed. Shortly after, I check the status and it reads "Delivered" and signed by a "S Wanson." And just as I was about to really get upset, I hear another noise out on the porch. There, along with another magazine, was the package. Card here safe and sound.
I know of no "S Wanson" in the neighborhood, so I'm wondering if the carrier signed for it himself after forgetting to deliver it. If so, that's pretty awful (although I know from other threads that this happens). If not, still pretty awful.
Shout out to sox1902wschamp for being a great seller - and the best packaging I think I've seen.
And in keeping with Leon's tradition that every thread needs a card, here's the new addition to my collection:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 40 Play Ball Williams.jpg (72.6 KB, 606 views)