View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 09:39 AM

Default 1969 Brooks Robinson Transogram

Thought to show the 1969 Transogram featuring variations of Brooks Robinson to include the figurine. These were released in 1969 with 60 player boxes and figurines. There are many HOF's to include Brooks, Kaline, Aaron, Mays, Mantle and Clemente (others, too). This Box and cards are part of the Brooks PSA Master Set. The Master Set requires the Box, which is depicted (the box does not display nicely as the Bazookas do); the side panel (the smaller headshot), which is depicted; and the larger card on the back, which is shown. I am only aware of one box being graded, which is this one and the larger card with the yellow shown here is one of two graded at PSA 8 (none higher). The smaller card or side panel is hard to grade above a 5. Finding a nice box featuring Brooks is pretty hard but they appear on Ebay routinely. I hated to cut a box up but admittedly I did to get the side panel. The box was damaged so my sin should be forgivable. You can see my Brooks PSA Master on PSA. Search for Brooksie Master. Lots of items to see (over 262 items in the Master and growing). My set is ranked #2 but I actually have a higher percentage of items on hand (my quality is not as nice as the #1 set). I am constantly upgrading cards, photos, boxes, etc. so if you have anything extra, let me know. I am happy to help you as I have many extra items, if interested. Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1969 Transogram.jpg (76.3 KB, 165 views)