View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:30 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
If you left a positive feedback for the wrong buyer, and later decide that the Positive was accurate but would have left a different comment, you can always "Follow up to Feedback Left For Others". Won't change the original comment, but you could maybe cram a short explanation for the unrelated comment into the few characters allowed for the follow-up:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ewFeedbackLeft
Have no reason to think that the buyer that I left feedback on will not deserve a positive feedback, I just left it before person has paid which is not what I normally do. Person has good feedback already and I would expect it to continue. The point is in print (eBays own words) they said to contact them if this happens and they tell me there is nothing they can do. Why tell a person to contact them if this happens so they can do nothing. Doesn't make any sense. As I said earlier in my posts, I am beginning to think that something can be done but this one person chooses not to do anything. I have been in business before and had employees like this.