View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 10:18 AM
Emlily Ell.is

Thought about the eBay thing.

But it takes probably 4-5 minutes per card to list on eBay. That includes scan, edit, upload, write out a description and title and research price. So just doesn't seem worth it to me for $2. If there were a quicker way to scan, I'd be all for it.

Thought about maybe doing a listing of like 30 for $10 or something and let buyers pick from a list. I know those type listings used to be prevalent on eBay. But they've disappeared for some reason. Now it's 1 card for $1.

And when you're trying to buy or research a complete set, you have to deal with a thousand listings that are for single cards where they put complete set in the title so it comes up in search. It's stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smanzari View Post
I get $1.79-$2.49/shipped for late 70s commons and close to the same for All-Stars/Stars/Semi-stars from the early 80s (eBay / Use the 80s commons for shipping or flat-rate them out). May want to consider that or Sportlots

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.