View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 09:05 PM
Emlily Ell.is

I'm currently waiting on 11 packages. That's right, 11. 4 of them haven't been scanned since July 20, another July 21. That's 10 days gone by without any movement. It wouldn't be so bad if they were low $$ cards. But one was a $300 purse and another was a $200 wallet. Another was an $80 Nintendo (I sold that one). So I'm really starting to get nervous. I know I'm going to be covered. I want to contact the seller and let them know, but I know it's not their fault and they should've be held responsible.

In fact, the Nintendo was mailed July 16 and hasn't moved sine the 19th. The buyer has contacted me and wants a refund. So I'm not sure I should refund with it still in transit (I have to answer the open request by tomorrow, so not sure how to answer).

I did take the #s up to the PO today to see if they could shed some light, and they said there's nothing they could do. He said things were slow right now because of the Covid and postal employees getting sick. He did say that if they haven't moved within the next week, then I should file a claim with the PO to get insurance involved.