View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 01:16 PM
Adam

These are awesome! I've been wanting to find a real pack to display with my other cards but this will be a great placeholder while I save up and look for one. I enjoy explaining to people how they used to be distributed, this will be a great display piece. Just purchased a Peidmont! Hopefully you restock on the polar bear pouches at some point, that's still my favorite back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anvilcard View Post
Dear Net45 Forum Members,

Firstly, I'd like to express my gratitude for the acknowledgment of my replica cigarette packs. It's truly flattering to see them discussed here on the forum.

I wanted to take a moment to clarify the intention behind these replicas. They are crafted as display pieces, meant to complement collectors' T206 card collections. Given the rarity and expense of the original packs, I saw an opportunity to offer enthusiasts an affordable and accessible way to enhance their collections with a unique touch.

I understand there may have been some confusion regarding their authenticity, but I assure you that the intention was never to deceive. It was odd to see Goldin posting it BTW... In fact, one unmistakable detail that seems to have been overlooked in the "detective work" is the prominent "Anvil" logo displayed inside the box upon opening. It's a subtle nod that distinguishes these replicas as homage rather than counterfeit.

To show my appreciation for the discussion and to extend a gesture of goodwill, I'd like to offer all forum members a 45% discount on these replica packs. Simply use the code "NET45" at checkout to enjoy the savings. (anvilcard.com)

Once again, thank you for the recognition and the opportunity to clarify.

- Mike