View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 04:11 PM
Howard Che.r.n.i.ck

I finally completed this project a few weeks ago.

I ended up saving all 154 cards. I decided to send in 17 cards to SGC and just received them back n the mail today.
I was hoping to get atleast a grade of Authentic due to the glue residue that was left behind. I was pleasantly surprised to receive 14 cards that received a grade of 1 and 3 cards received an Authentic grade.
I sent in 3 Cobbs. Two of the Cobbs were Portrait, Red Backgrounds. One received an Authentic grade due to evidence of trimming and the other one received a 1. In addition, I sent in a T205 Cobb which also received a grade of Authentic due to evidence of coloring.

I have already sold more than half of the Raws on eBay with the rest to be listed over the next week. I will be listing the graded cards starting tonight after 10 PM EST (1 card every other night). The first one will be the Authentic T206 Cobb. Will be listing the one which received a grade of 1 on 1/9/23. All listings will start at 99 cents.
Please do not ask me to sell these cards directly. I will only be selling these via eBay.

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard