View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 11:30 AM
And.rew Fin.kel.man

Ryan pretty much covered everything in the first post, but as “co-host” of this event, I wanted to introduce myself to those that may not know me (I don’t post as often as some), and also provide a brief update. We will have a 1700 SF room for the event (the Monroe room), and I will be meeting with 1757 staff in early February to discuss how we will configure tables/chairs etc.

The club has a restaurant (with good food IMO - and reasonably priced) and a full bar, in a room adjacent to where we will be. Unfortunately, we will not be able to use the restaurant area because it will be undergoing a renovation, but the full food and drink menu will be available to order from, and we will have a separate area where we can sit and eat.

At the first event that Ryan organized and hosted a few years ago, most people displayed their cards at a table to facilitate viewing - not in a formal way like a card show, but more casually like a bunch of friends getting together to look at cards. That said, please feel free to bring a display case or two if you would like. Certainly not necessary, but an option. Trading, buying, selling - all fine - or just display your collection so others can see some cool cards.

I truly hope that we have a great turnout, and that no one skips the event because they think their cards won’t be “good enough”. All are welcome, and I look forward to meeting lots of Net54 members that I don’t already know.

Andrew Finkelman

Last edited by Andrew1975; 12-20-2022 at 12:03 PM.