View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 08:01 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Greg, that is indeed the card and other Greg labelled it nrmt. I don't understand why CSG would be involved since I bought it raw and had no attention of grading it. I just wanted the card I won and paid in a GM auction, not this Chinese water torture test from this idiot program Ebay dreamed up. Has anyone else endured anything like this from a GM win?
I hate the program, but I have yet to be screwed by it.

I get why they might flag it for the grade, since it isn't NRMT like Morris listed it, but I would think a reasonable program would give the buyer a choice, not force cancel it.

I've arranged a lot of deals I used to do on eBay to be off eBay after this program, because I fear exactly this. I know that a card is often lower grade than the seller claims, or I fear they won't recognize what it even is and will cancel the transaction. I just want the card I, of my own free will, chose to enter into a contract to buy. It makes no sense a grading company I do not care about has to sign off that I am allowed to do this. I hope but doubt eBay ends up killing this garbage.