View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 11:52 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Funny when people say lets be clear, they then say something that isnt clear..
Considering that you seem to struggle with writing in the English language and do not understand how capital letters, sentence structure, or periods work, this is an odd point to try and make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
i am saying that TO the predator, they were 'fast food' options (someone that can be delivered quickly for cheap and other people used that terms before which i just requoted) someone opined they were easier targets than well off people......your 'outrage' is misplaced but its common these days on the boards to have lots of 'outrage'
This is a complete, outright lie. You did not say that TO the predator. What you said was, in post 1024 and as I quoted in post 1026: "its always the people that are looking to troll on an issue that you wonder is it themselves that have the same issue.. ( not saying you, just generally)..."

That is not a statement TO Epstein. Epstein wasn't 'trolling' on the issue, nor is he plural. You are explicitly addressing the people here, the 'trolls', by which you seem to mean the people who think your post is bizarre at best, might themselves "have the same issue", which is obviously being a pedophile. At least have the guts to own it if you're crazy enough to claim it.

What is wrong with you? I've seen a lot of stupid shit on Net54 (just like everywhere in the world), from the low effort scammers to the guy who was virtue signaling about how people shouldn't post pictures of Cap Anson while using a picture of Cap Anson as his avatar, but saying that most people here (nobody seems to think your fast food comment or joke is appropriate, tasteful or possibly sensical, thank God) might be pedophiles for that takes the cake. Are you insane or just off your meds this week?