View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 05:44 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
So, it surprised you that a pedophile chose to prey on children? Weinstein isn't a pedophile as far I know. To your second paragraph, if your point is that my statement doesn't include a thing that it wasn't meant to include, you are absolutely correct.
it didnt surprise me actually he would pray on children....i thought weinstein had victims as well. to show you that you can be a victim without being a child... i guess you feel that if you are not a child you cant be a victim....my point was you can have victims far less than kids or young people of wealthy parents ..not just high schoolers.

however Weinstein was with at least one underage girl allegedly that was 16 years old so if true, plus who knows who else we dont know about, but that would be considered pedophile behavior i would submit,

this is a gun ownership thread..maybe you may want to direct to your responses about the thread......

Epstien was with girls that were over 18...so was Weinstein..not sure why you are trying to make a difference...we can all agree both of their behaviors were terribly bad..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-30-2022 at 05:51 AM.