View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 03:17 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
I was responding specifically to these two comments of yours. I'm not sure why you would refer to child victims of a sexual predator as "fast food options" but to your claim that they were "unsophisticated" I am saying that Epstein would have been less successful in committing his crimes had he been targeting the children of more privileged people (more "sophisticated"). I suppose there is a chance that by "unsophisticated" you simply meant "young"–if so, that's a really weird way of making the point.
well child high schoolers was the point I was making of being unsophisticated versus adults, say in their 20s...

Again you give a non answer. Saying Epstein would of been less successful against 'sophisticated' kids of wealth people, does not seem to include a LOT of woman in between those genres in which he would also be super successful...he was promising victorias secret access i believe which people older than high school age could have easily been fallen pray....you also ignore my post in which to Epstien he considered the girls the FF option.

Weinstein was pretty successful with woman older than kids in high school who i will go out on a limb and say they were more 'sophisticated'...then the girls that were with epstein

we can all agree it was a terrible outrage..not sure why you direct posts to me on this....perhaps you may want to move on..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-29-2022 at 03:19 PM.