View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 03:16 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
I was responding specifically to these two comments of yours. I'm not sure why you would refer to child victims of a sexual predator as "fast food options" but to your claim that they were "unsophisticated" I am saying that Epstein would have been less successful in committing his crimes had he been targeting the children of more privileged people (more "sophisticated"). I suppose there is a chance that by "unsophisticated" you simply meant "young"–if so, that's a really weird way of making the point.
well child high schoolers was the point I was making of being unsophisticated versus adults, say in their 20s...

Again you give a non answer. Saying Epstein would of been less successful against 'sophisticated' kids of wealth people, does not seem to include a LOT of woman in between those genres in which he would also be super successful...he was promising victorias secret access i believe which people older than high school age could have easily been fallen pray

Weinstein was pretty successful with woman older than kids in high school who i will go out on a limb and say they were more 'sophisticated'...that the girls that were with epstien..