View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:53 AM

Default Champs & Bums - New Banner Advertiser - Winter 2013 Auction

With Leon's blessing, I would like to introduce myself to the Net54Baseball community.

My name is Peter Lalos, owner of Champs & Bums, and I have been a full-time dealer since 1989.

My website is CHAMPSANDBUMS.COM, and for more than ten years I have been active on eBay with the username of champsandbums. From 1998 through 2002, I ran a handful of phone auctions that offered high-end PSA/SGC graded cards from the 1950s & 1960s period.

The primary focus of my business has always been high-end vintage cards, with an emphasis on those produced between 1948 and1967. I buy and sell vintage cards of all sports and carry an extensive inventory of vintage non-sports cards, too. My offerings have also expanded to include toy soldiers produced from 1970-2000.

Over the past few years, my focus has been on building my eBay Store. Currently I have banner ads running on Net54Baseball , Collectors Universe/PSA and Net54 Non-Sports Forum.

I am pleased to announce that my website will be hosting my first auction in over ten years - Champs & Bums Winter 2013 Auction. There is a preview available on my website. I am adding lots to the auction almost every day, and it will be finalized on November 6, 2013.

The auction opens November 10th and closes on December 1st. Registering on my website is easy and will give you access to my inventory and to my upcoming auction:

Champs & Bums Winter 2013 Auction Link

I will continue to sell and auction cards on eBay. Additionally, in the near future, I will be making my eBay inventory available at a discount to all registered users on my website.

Currently there are over 6,000 individual listings on eBay:

champsandbums eBay Store Link

My website has about 5,000 PSA graded cards:

Champs & Bums Website Store Link

Please take a moment to view my website and register for the auction. I look forward to reconnecting with long-time customers and introducing my business to new ones.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by telephone or email:

508.756.2526 - 508.243.3496 - peter@champsandbums.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You - Peter