View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 07:16 AM

Default Edwin arroyo, raymud rodriguez, brian hogan

I know these guys are still scamming people on Craigslist. Ive been randomly posting in different areas warning people about them. They seem to now have gone small time. Making less money in the hopes of flying under the radar. People are less apt to make a big stink if the stakes aren't too high. The 3 names I know of who are conspirators in this scam are RAYMUD RODRIGUEZ, EDWIN ARROYO and BRIAN HOGAN. BRIAN HOGAN is out of S.Carolina while the other 2 are out of San Diego 3.3 miles from the Mexican boarder. They use Magic Jack phones where its easy to get an area code for a different state other than your own. They only cost about 40 bucks a year so its perfect for these guys. Its also easy to shut them down and start up a new one 5 minutes later. Id like to ask the people in here to do me a favor. Just pick a few different areas on CL and post warning about these guys. Even if your not into trying to be a hero and save the world you will at the very least be making it very hard for these guys to make money and pad their pockets. I know I have already done that. That makes me feel very good.