View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Banned

Default ebay memeber thevintagecardexpress2009

Hi I just want to share with all of you my experance with this ebay seller. I noticed he listed and sold some high end vintage cards so I sent him a email telling if i could come by and take a look at some of his cards. One of the cards I was really interested in was the 1933 Goudey Babe Ruth #144 PSA 7 he had. So he emailed me back his number and I gave him a call and we met today.When I got there I was shocked and was lost for words when I saw what kind of cards he had. I have been collecting vintage cards for over 25+ years and belive me before i got there i was wondering if these cards were for real or not. So when I got there he had some cards laid out on his coffe table. He had all 4 1933 Goudey Babe Ruth cards is PSA 7 also had the sports king Ruth in a PSA 7. 1951 Bowman Mantle Rookie in a PSA 8 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle in PSA 8 1933 Goudey Lou Gehrig #92 PSA 8. There were so many highend cards he had I cant list them all here. . he also had a huge box of ungraded cards. Commons and minor stars Goudeys 33and 34 T206's 51 Bowmans, 52, bowmans, Topps cards fron 52 threw 56. most of the cards i say were in poor condition to ex and a few looked near mint. I ended up buying the 33 Ruth #144 PSa 7 for $6800.00 and a few Common Goudeys. I wish I brught more money. I was like a kid in a candy store today It was awsome.