View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 04:30 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
There are pro-Hamas/Hezbollah/Houthi riots all over cities in America right now. There are Michigan religious leaders praising the Oct 7 terror attacks in Israel. Bridges, train stations and airports in NYC have been shut down by protesters calling for the genocide of Jews and the destruction of Israel and America. I'm fully armed walking to my office now, as there have been violent protests right in front of my building. If any of the protesters believed I was Jewish I'd be attacked in a second.

You'll excuse me if I find this more concerning than a fucking statue that was stolen, the political motive behind it still unknown. I can promise you that the people calling for my head outside my office last week were not Republicans. The country is divided, is my point, and the Jackie Robinson statue being stolen is not the best example of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
This thread went off the rails when a series of politically expedient assumptions without a single shred of available evidence to support them were immediately made, and then quickly pivoted into openly arguing that people who don't share their leftist views should be made to be "out of the way and gone." I wonder how the elimination of dissenters would be accomplished? How does a political faction get "out of the way and gone" with huge swaths of the citizen population?

I am much more concerned by the growing open hope of the eradication of everyone else by the 'tolerant' than I am 3 dudes stealing a statue for unknown reason at this point in time.
Refreshing to read.

Gives me hope that more are awake than what it appears sometimes.