View Single Post
Old 01-11-2002, 11:02 AM
Administrator

Default Help in identifying card

Posted By: petecld

You seem to have issues with people who are able to look beyond your sob stories of the "cards" you sell. You post an item for sale claiming you have no idea what it is - then, on this board, you continue on to the possibility that it may be a proof! THAT is arrogance.

Excuse me for recognizing how a card was produced - it keeps me from buying junk pieces and being ripped off. You could have taken what I know and appreciated it but I forgot you don't seem to have a problem selling items they may be fake. Are you under contract to sell this item too?

Seeing as this item is along the order of what you would find in a NASA holder you obviously didn't learn anything from your previous experience.

I have been asked by many people for my opinion on cards offered on ebay and elsewhere and I appreciate that people think enough of me to ask me for my opinion but I have NEVER told ANYONE my opinion is absolute and I never will.

What I love about this hobby the most is the fact that I am still, even after 20 years, leaning new things.