View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 12:28 PM
Chuck Tapia

I too share some of David's sentiments on knowing the guys ball was probably fake, but not being able to tell him??? It would have started the same pissing match we have now...probably even worse. Situation just smells foul for everyone, but no one is more damaged than the poor guy who was duped.

I also see Richard's point about putting a guys name out there and then getting sued by the crook. Sort of the way Steve Cyrkin is being sued by Christopher MoralLESS for moderating and putting up a blog that states the truth about this boob and his rubber-stamping services??????? A complete joke! But it can happen. So I can see the flip side of the coin on this as well. It is expensive to get sued in America.

I wish I knew more about the whole forgery thing going on too, like Richard and Chris do. They do share as much as they feel comfortable sharing. I personally don't care about sharing everything I know, (which isn't much) so It's a good thing they don't tell me otherwise, I could crack under pressure.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 01-16-2012 at 12:28 PM.