View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
Not to worry David N.,I will take the advice given to me by others on this thread to ignore the baiting.
There have been so many negative posts directed at Atkatz recently that I don't have to say anything.
Scott - I will no longer post about him. It is done.
I am not baiting you, Richard. I'm letting it be known that I-and others--are extremely tired of your "I know, but I can't tell you" posts. If you can't offer enough information to be useful, than why post at all? And don't give us that "I'm afraid I'll be sued" BS. In 1997, three years before I purchased the '27 ball, Richard Galasso was not afraid to publicize "Johnny's" work in SCD, complete with photos. But you, who claim to have been aware of his work for twenty years, never contacted me with your doubts about the ball--photos of which I had posted here many times over the years. Nope. But then one day I pissed you off by commenting on your habit of withholding any and all actually useful information in your enigmatic "where's Johnny F*** today?" post, and then you tell me "well, you should know who I'm talking about--you have some of his work," in order to upset me the only way you can think of.

Now, I'm not saying you were obligated to have let me know of your suspicions, long before, but it sure would have been the decent thing to do.
So keep on pretending to take that high road.

Last edited by David Atkatz; 01-16-2012 at 01:45 AM.