View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 05:44 PM
Ryan

Default All Star Pins

Hi guys, not a pin guy but I buy up all star buttons and pins if I see them for an affordable price to go with my all star programs and pennants. I came across these two lately and I was wondering if anyone knew of a date on these? I've seen similar pins for the Washington one dated for 1937 and something similar to the other one that was dated 1946 but no concrete evidence either way. Also, not knowing much about vintage pins, would pins like this have been reproduced at all? I was a little leery of the second pin because of the smeared ink on it, but figured I would take a chance on it. Didn't know if there should be things to look out for there?

Final question, I understand that Paul Muchinsky's book is the go to resource for these. I saw the post a couple of years ago on here about emailing his website to get one. Is that still the best way? If anyone has one they would be willing to let go, I may be interested. Don't see myself becoming a big player in the market, but I like having those kinds of resources.

Thanks for your time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Washington.jpg (74.6 KB, 457 views)
File Type: jpg Washington (2).jpg (75.1 KB, 456 views)
File Type: jpg All Star.jpg (75.6 KB, 448 views)
File Type: jpg All Star (2).jpg (77.9 KB, 449 views)