View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 01:58 PM
CostA Kl@d1@n0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Is there a way to hit BIN and actually get (secure) the card without paying for it immediately? I know it was easy in the good old days, but believe it changed a while back and immediate payment is always required now??

Here's why. Saw a card I wanted to jump on, but then saw another card from the same seller that I also wished to purchase. His auctions state that you only pay shipping on the first card and everything else goes for 'free.' When I put them in my cart and went to checkout, it charged shipping on each card separately, and the only option I had was to pay for it now. No 'request total from the seller' or anything else. One of the cards was definitely going to be bought by the next person to see it, so I had to act fast. My decision was to just buy (and pay for) it by itself in order to secure it (in other words, making sure someone else doesn't jump in and steal it right from under my nose). Then I contacted the seller about the other card and told him how I was getting double-postaged, and he said to simply buy the second card and he'd refund said postage (which he did). My question is this. Is there a way to hit Buy-It-Now on these cards and pay for it later, after the postage has been corrected? It certainly would've saved me some anxious moments.

I usually request total when its from the same buyer and they adjust the shipping before payment but after I hit BIN