View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 07:23 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAllen2556 View Post
I have no idea what the right thing to do is about all this, but I have noticed something that really gives me pause: I really believe there are many, many people who WANT this to be the new normal - by "this" I mean working at home, virtual school, limited socializing, etc.

And that makes me nervous. You cannot teach elementary school kids via a computer. You cannot learn proper social skills via a computer. You cannot grow a company via a computer.

There has to be an end date to all this. We were told to stay home to flatten the curve. The curve flattened and now the goal posts are constantly being moved back. What if this is like the chicken pox in that it's always around?
We live in a quick fix society, take a pill or shot and its over for whatever problem we want. Going to be new normal for some time, the virus mutates as well. Theres a reason One flu shot doesnt solve everything.

We drive cars yet people die every day doing it. However its worth the risk. As we learn more about Covid we are learning about the very low risks and new medications not vacinnes will also reduce the symptons and death rates.....

if a business want to open or a sport and its makes business sense, let them try.. who are we to tell someone that is trying to make an honest living not to try

people are educated as to what they want to buy........there will be sports outbreaks next year as well you will see, however wont be the same panic as yesterday..

again as i said yesterday, that will be considered the low point......and all this discussion of canceling the season after day 3 will be silly...