View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 08:35 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfast1933 View Post
I’m curious how liberal or cautious other collectors are about sharing albums or photo galleries of their collections?

Another fellow Net54er introduced me to Flickr and now most of my HOF collection is in an album, easy to share, etc

I’m wondering - do others only share their photos with people they know well? I have not been terribly careful about this (I like to show off my stuff!) - maybe no big deal

I was curious how others handled giving “virtual photo tours” of their collection?

Thx for sharing

Jeff
I am on FlickR, Pinterest as well as Leon's site here and I have zero worries about any of them.
As long as you don't use your own name or give out other personal information in any of those sharing sites, I don't think you have anything to worry about?

With that said, however, my 52 Topps link below was hacked or something a long time ago as I can no longer add or edit anything to it.
I wrote FlickR and they also couldn't help so I opened up a new one but haven't done anything with it yet.
My problem could have been caused by me not knowing enough about computers and updates, but I'll never know.