View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 06:48 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. The fact they are owed by 4SC doesn't really influence me either way in that I wasn't looking to buy any high grade raw singles to send in for grading. Some of you mentioned buying sets or filling in sets from their inventory and being satisfied with that end of their business. That is my interest in potentially buying from them---sets. Their prices on lots/sets are decent. They provide nice scans that are representative of the lot/set.

They do appear reputable according to their feedback and what you guys say about them---which carries a lot of weight with me. They are at least more comforting to buy from than some guy who uses panoramic views of his cards in his listings. I mean I get a real laugh out of sellers who take those far away pics of their cards and say in their descriptions something catchy to the effect of "See scans for condition," "I am not a professional grader. The scans speak for themselves," "Cards as pictured" ....and then I can barely tell there's a card there, to say nothing if its a reprint, creased, stained, written on ,etc.

Adam, I also noticed the OC factor in perusing some of their offerings and will be mindful of that.