View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 10:45 AM
Tim Odeen

My mother is not about Tom Cruise cuz she thinks he is personally a weird dude. But she said he made a pretty decent movie.

As for myself, I don't go to movies like this looking for a well written script. Let's be honest and say this is just another Jack Reacher, Mission Impossible, etc type movie. However, the flying scenes are what I paid to see and this movie delivered. The stunts and dog fights were spectacular. Do you remember seeing the semi-truck flip over in the Dark Knight movie with the Joker? Did you see it in theaters? And then did you see it on TV? It wasn't the same. If you are even contemplating waiting to catch this movie on a streaming service please do yourself a favor and watch it in the theater. The movie will not be as good on TV because the stunts won't have the same effect. The entertainment is worth the price of admission.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo