View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 02:59 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanTown View Post
I still don’t understand how PWCC stayed in business for all these years. Being banned from eBay and the focal point of an FBI (active or unactive) investigation is pretty amazing.

I will agree with a post above that in todays market. Good descriptions and hi res images should save auction houses time on the phone, and having graphic artists on the payroll.
There's a bit of irony in your post here. PWCC, love them or hate them, is BY FAR the most accurate auction house when it comes to disclosing flaws and providing quality images. In their premier auctions, they even have rotating videos from every angle at super high resolution and have a guy narrating it as he points out every minor defect on the cards. And even their standard scans for cheaper stuff is extremely high resolution. You can zoom in 100x and see even see the print dots and grains in the paper fibers. You may not like them for other reasons, but in terms of the customer experience, they're second to none and it's not close.