Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 01:06 PM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJDave View Post
OK GUYS........GLOVES ARE OFF!!!!!

AARON JUST CALLED ME AND THREATENED TO SUE ME FOR SLANDER IF I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST AUCTION TO YOU FOLKS ON NET54.

AARON - I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS.............GO FOR IT !!! YOU MENTIONED THE ATTORNEY GENERAL WAS A PERSONAL FRIEND......LET'S SEE !!!

And your statement that you have a legal background and mentioned that you are completely diverse in slander laws is comical to say the least since even a first year law student knows Libel is a defamatory statement that is written. Slander is a defamatory statement that is oral. But I am sure you knew that......didn't you???
Furthermore, a person who wishes to successfully sue you for libel must generally prove the statement is false. Everything I have on you is factual !!!!!

WOULD ANYONE HERE LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS PAST AUCTION AND HOW AARON COMPLETELY SCREWED ME???????? I CAN DETAIL NUMEROUS SCREWUPS!!!! AND HOW IT COST ME HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN A SCREW UP!!!

And what could he have done so wrong that would cause him to send me this email: That said, we should handle this privately. In regard to your satisfaction as a customer, we blew it... I truly am sorry, I didn't want to have our relationship end after this auction and never on a bad note.

See Aaron.....that's a copy/paste from an email. Makes it's factual......can't be libel (or as you call it slander) if it's true !!!!

I've been hesitant the last couple days to mention my conversation with Aaron on 7/7 as I really don't want to waste any more of my energy on it, But I will just simply add that our conversation also included what I perceived as a threat for slander/libel. I would also state, in my opinion, he doesn't care what the board thinks of his business or the impact . Furthermore, based on what he told me about the T204 Johnson when I asked about it and why it was not on the site any longer, I don't feel comfortable bidding in any more of his auctions.

Also, just to amuse myself, I tried locating the LLC on the NY Division of Corporation website and couldn't find it. For comparison, LOTG and Clean Sweep I found in seconds.
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers