View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Andrew Hunt00n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pup6913 View Post
No it's not new. I owned the card before and believe I got it from another board member.

Ron what your saying is that you started a site that you want fellow T205 collectors to fill out for you because you didn't take the time for research in depth right? So all of us give you info we have collected for yrs and we all have a bad a$$ well informed site made. So how do I get my cut when you start getting headline, banner, and other advertising profits? My time, my knowledge, my research will not be used for someone else's gain when no effort was put forth to do their own. Hell a simple 4-5hrs on the Sgc registry and ebay would give you 90%+ of what you need. Call me sour or bitter or what ever you want but all I ask is that you do not publish any info I have given of finding I have made.

Andrew,

I totally understand your point here. But I also like the idea of the site growing and being built by the contributions of advanced T205 collectors like yourself. The site (and collectors looking to it for guidance) would benefit greatly with your input and contributions. It would be great to have articles written by you published on the site as well.

However, like I said, I understand your point about more research and development being put into it by the developer prior to going live with it.

Best,

AndyH

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here

Last edited by CobbSpikedMe; 11-12-2012 at 08:55 AM.