View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 01:18 PM
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I would appreciate more details on dosage, was it just one dose or multiple? Did any of you get any of the side effects? How much zinc did you take with it? How fast did it start working with Covid symptoms? I like info from someone who actually took it over random internet searches.

I done a little research today just on it with out Covid in the search to avoid any bias. It seemed that it was very safe to take and any side effects where mild for most.
Hey Ben..... Glad to hear I'm not just some random internet source, LOL, although some would probably argue that.

I'll have to double check with her about when she had pneumonia, but I know she was taking a double dose each day (so, I believe that was 6 clicks per day). I'll ask her tonight how many days in a row she took it. I'm thinking it was probably 4 or 5.

For Covid we were taking one dose (3 clicks for her, 4 for me) every other day for a total of 4 doses (over the course of 8 days), along with the Zinc and Vitamin D. She also takes other vitamins on a daily basis, but I believe those were the main ones.

We didn't have any side effects. None. I remember that about an hour after my first dose last August when it was like 90+ degrees outside here, I had a weird 'clearing of the fog' feeling and felt great for several hours after that. That kind of went away later in the day, but each dose I took thereafter helped. My lingering Covid symptoms after finishing the Ivermectin were just tiredness/exhaustion that lasted a couple weeks. The Ivermectin didn't really eliminate that aspect, but it's possible it helped diminish it without me knowing. The exhaustion was the worst part for me.