View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 07:02 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 REFERENCE.....Doing a T-card run is fun....Show us your T206 or T205 card-runs

* * * * * * * * * * * * * T206 Reference, Theory's, Surveys, etc. * * * * * * * * * * * *

..... Piedmont ........ Sweet Caporal .......... EPDG_______The "House" that created these Tobacco cards______UZIT ................ Hindu ....... American Beauty

I've been working on NY Highlanders T205 runs. First started with the group of 32 subjects which I refer to as the A - B - C - D connection.
This group of T205's were printed with more T-brands than the other T205 cards in this set. And, I really enjoy this challenge.

My experience doing these T205 runs has provided me an appreciation for the printing patterns of the T205 cards. Certain examples are.....

The A - B - C - D cards and AMERICAN BEAUTY (Green) cards are mutually-exclusive.

HINDU cards and DRUM cards are mutually-exclusive.

Harry Wolter is one of the Highlanders printed in the A - B - C - D group. My run only needs the HONEST LONG CUT back to be complete.

V----------------------------------- AMERICAN BEAUTY - BROAD LEAF - CYCLE - DRUM connection (A - B - C - D) -----------------------------------V
V

Factory #649 ........................... Factory #30

TED Z

T206 Reference