Thread: Carlton World
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 07:12 PM

Default Latest Feature et al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Rayburn View Post
Hey Carlton...I just got back from a lengthy trip and catching up with your posts. Like you I am not a Cricket collector, but that tin advertising sign is a stone-cold killer. The addenda to the article on your website is amazing.
Hey Bill...thanks...glad you appreciate the cricket sign...I'm working on a heck of a feature for my site and just taking a break on my Saturday afternoon...I'm slowly figuring how to speed things up for posting on my site...For the shorter simpler posts I'll be using "Carlton World Latest Greatest"...then for the more detailed lengthier features I'll still use my "Sports Antique of the Week" format...this one I'm working on now will be a lengthier one so a SAW feature (Sports Antique of the Week)...and I'll still post photos of my latest pick-ups here...

Keep us posted of your latest greatest...after you wade thru the velvet Elvis' and tube socks you said you encounter... : - )...

Last edited by CarltonHendricks; 10-01-2022 at 07:12 PM.