View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 04:19 PM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
Peter.....Why are you wasting your time with this jerk, (Bob C) ?

Mike Richardson (post #19) only alluded to 2 right-fielders....not 3, which was the answer I was looking for.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He has HI-JACKED ! this thread with his persistent "broken-record bull-crap" ! !

He's the one who should apologize to all of us....as he mis-interpreted the 2nd part of this quiz.

A picture is worth "1000 words". And, I posted my THREE cards of of the BB players involved in this TRIVIA quiz. Perhaps, he is mathematically- challenged....and, only counts TWO.
Or, most likely he belongs to the "toxic -social-media" crowd, and thinks he can get away with his "toxicity" on Net54.

Hey man.....we are waiting for your APOLOGY.....or get the hell off my thread ! And NEVER again post your crap on any of my Net54 threads.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----

TED Z

T206 Reference
Actually, your wording was When Aaron Judge hits his 61 HR's, 2 coincidences result. The answer of Judge and Maris hitting 61 and being right fielders is correct. Since Ruth didn't hit 61, why would you include him unless you meant that they all hit over 60 and played right field...which means it wouldn't matter if Judge hit 61 or not. No big deal really, just not worded in the way you wanted the answer.
1955 Dodger Autographs...40/43
1934 Gas House Gang Autographs...Complete
1969 Cubs Autographs...Black Cat ticket plus 30/50
1960 Pirates autographs...Complete
1961 Yankees autographs...Complete
1971-1975 A's Playoff/WS roster autos...Complete