View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 02:14 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
You seem to be making excuses why its not interesting behavior thats what is funny.

the people wearing masks in cars alone own lives are not being impacted terribly though their behavior seems odd except to you.
That's literally the opposite of what I did. I responded because it interests me as well. If you were interested (rather than "interested") in it you would engage with thoughts and ideas that don't merely confirm your beliefs. Instead you are refusing to have a dialogue, and pointing the finger saying "you, you, you." You don't know the first thing about me, sir.

And I question your judgement about what is or isn't odd, as you are the person who literally referred to victims of child sex traffiicking as "fast food options."
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry