View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 01:16 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post
Not alluding to anything new, no... Masks have been quite normal (including outdoors) for decades in places with air quality issues. I think people are more sensitive to thinking about/avoiding cold/flu symptoms, etc and may be wearing masks more for this reason. Personally, I would often come down with mild cold symptoms after flying; since I started wearing an N95 on planes it has not happened once. Also, some may have worn a mask indoors somewhere and simply didn't take it off when they went back outside.
still doesnt explain the tenfold increase, planes/airports always had more mask wearing so thats a reach for your example and just saying air quality issues are not too common in 99% of all inside businesses I have been to so yet another reach as I used banks as an example.

so there isnt anything new yet 10X more people wearing masks..that again looks like people with Xmas decorations in February.

Banks dont allow masks for a reason, also in public it not that acceptable to wear a mask in many contexts as criminals can get away with things if you cant identify them. I wouldnt want to be down a dark alley and approaching 10 masked people (not related to their job) , i know i wouldnt assume they are just trying to avoid mild cold symptoms and there are air quality issues.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-28-2022 at 01:19 PM.