View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 01:02 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Yet banks would not let you in with all of the non covid risks for years in years prior. Yeah i know exceptions like in anything but people all wearing masks 100x now versus 3 years ago so they cant all suddenly have the same exception as was present 3 years ago...so it would appear is COVID reasons for those non exceptions..unless there is something new that isnt covid you are alluding too..that was not present 3 years ago..
Not alluding to anything new, no... Masks have been quite normal (including outdoors) for decades in places with air quality issues. I think people are more sensitive to thinking about/avoiding cold/flu symptoms, etc and may be wearing masks more for this reason. Personally, I would often come down with mild cold symptoms after flying; since I started wearing an N95 on planes it has not happened once. Also, some may have worn a mask indoors somewhere and simply didn't take it off when they went back outside.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry