View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 03:27 PM
Kevin Krop

I called eBay earlier today and just got this email:

Hello Kevin ,

Thanks for reaching out to Concierge Support regarding the email that you received about the purchases from seller pwcc_auctions and

pwcc_vault. We are more than happy to help clarify what has happened.

The seller is no longer allowed to sell on eBay. When something like that happens we remove all listings and bids. If the items show as being shipped you are still covered if you do not get the items. You can open a case just like you normally would if the item does not arrive after the estimated delivery date.

So as a high value buyer who has made a large purchase with the seller, we are notifying you due to the seller no longer being active on eBay. For security and privacy reasons, I am not able to tell you why the seller’s listing was removed or why the seller is no longer an active eBay seller. The email we sent is meant to reinforce our commitment to create a fair and trusted marketplace for all members. No action is required on your part.

However, like I stated If there is any issues with the items that have already been purchased and you need some help with buyer protection cases please let us know and we will be here for you.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have. Thanks again for allowing the Concierge Support Team the opportunity to assist you.

Thank you,

Clark

eBay Concierge Support