View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 02:14 AM
Bill Gregory

A big thank you to Cliff (Marslife) for his recommendation. I know it's been ten months since this discussion, but I just now got around to ordering from Bags Unlimited. These are a bit pricey at $13.30 for 100, plus about $5.30 for shipping. But they're absolutely perfect for keeping my graded T202 slabs clean and scratch proof:

The bags fit snugly around the PSA slabs. The SGC slabs have a little less than a centimeter slack. The bags are about 3 inches long, so I'm just folding those over and taping them shut with blue painter's tape as Cliff recommended.

The bags came with a full catalog of all their archive quality bags/containers, etc. I'm betting that they have the perfect solution for storing T3s, Sporting News Supplements, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marslife View Post
Hey All!

I am a T201 guy and have a few T202's. I found these bags work nice, they are longer than neccesary and a bit pricey but they are 2.5 mil and archival. T202's and T201 SGC holders fit them nice and snugly. there is no flap so I use a piece of blue tape on the back.

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/p-4481...?keyword=stt25

bagsunlimited.com timetable sleeves:
4-3/8 x 10" 2.5 mil POLYETHYLENE
NO flap.

SKU: stt25

hope this helps.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.