View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 11:02 PM
Connor
Connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
Connor—What makes you think that the schedule was only issued to players? I would think that the schedule was for fans. No reason to,print a schedule up for players.
Hi Jay- To answer your question- the gentleman that sold me the item made mention of the possibility when it was discovered the font used for philadelphia baseball club” on the back was the exact same font used for official team documents/checks of the period. He shared with me an example matching the two. In which all the info he gave To me I forwarded to SGC for the encapsulation process. It’s not a guarantee by a long shot, but I believe the thought was by the seller —with only a couple of examples known, mine and another in the NYPL- that this production was possibly limited to just the organization. I’m going to go back on my emails with the seller, and see if there was more to it than what I mentioned and remember.