View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 03:30 PM
Ryan Phi

What time did you guys go? I was there on Saturday from 9am to about 1pm or so and I didnt think it was that busy at the time. I was actually quite disappointed with it but I only collect Clemente's and Sandberg's as well as tickets. There were two different dealers that seemed to specialize strictly in Clemente's and I got their contact info, but other than that, there wasnt much.

Also, I found prices to be ridiculously high. I found the only 1971 Topps Clemente PSA 8 at the show which I was actually considering to buy until the dealer wanted $1800 with no room on negotiating. You can find those for $1050-$1150 or so. Also looking at a 1960 Topps Clemente, PSA 8 but the price was about double then what it goes for so I didnt even try to negotiate. I found prices quite high and can just look at the major auctions for better deals.

I ended up with a 1963 Topps Clemente, some Sandberg things for my son since thats who he is named after, plus some junk wax from the 90s for him to open.

If your into a wide range of baseball, football, basketball, modern and vintage, then the show was decent, but Im just specific in what I collect. Also, I really didnt find the place that busy when I was there. At times, you could hardly hear a sound in the building.