View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Default Network54 National Dinner - speakers wanted

Posted By: leon

We are within 6 weeks away from the National and the 7th? annual Net54 VBCF National Dinner on Thursday, July 31st. It will be at the Embassy Suites a few feet from the Convention. I have 1 speaker lined up, a possibility of another, and am looking for a few more. Last year we had 3-4 and I thought it went great. Doug Allen didn't even get shot at.....which surprised us both. I am looking for a few more speakers. If you would care to throw your name into the hat please send me a private email and we can discuss it. Generally about 5 minutes to 15 minutes is all I am looking for from each. Anything hobby related or even just baseball related is fine to talk about.....If I get no more speakers then the attendees might have to hear me sing....which is not a pretty situation...best regards and look forward to seeing Net54'ers again.

ps. An RSVP thread will be posted in about 2-3 weeks and anyone who wants to attend can reserve their spot(s). Spouses and children are invited too but need to be rsvp'd....and remember there will be over 100 guys having a a few cocktails so the language can be PG-R rated sometimes.....I think I would be ok with bringing my 11 yr old if she was at the show.....though I will be by myself again.