View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 10:05 AM
Steve Birmingham

[QUOTE=kvnkvnkvn;1730658]Probably going to deliver the content a bit more professional in the future, minimal swearing, but was going to go full blast. I actually toned the quote down so you guys could hopefully tell it was humor.

Less swearing, but if the overall tone works better for whoever your target audience is, I'd say go with it. I don't really like the "dude" stuff in general (It's like when everyone was calling everyone else "bro") but I know a lot of the kids talk like that. I suspect it will work better for a younger crowd, and if it does, that can only be a positive thing.

I'm not so sure the Mantle will double or triple from where it is now, but then, that may be an opinion like the one where the hobby is dying because of ... too much money, too little money, too many cards, too many sorts of the same card... other reasons I forget that haven't really done much if any damage.

Have you seen the old lady who does cooking and swears something awful? Really funny stuff, so maybe just keep on the way you are.