View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
Well, it's interesting. Not quite how I'd deliver the information, but then I'm some sort of 80 year old card slab hugging fossil. Good luck with the site.
Probably going to deliver the content a bit more professional in the future, minimal swearing, but was going to go full blast. I actually toned the quote down so you guys could hopefully tell it was humor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71buc View Post
I like it. Not a big fan of post 1979 cards but it's cool nonetheless.
Ultimately, I plan on doing lots of vintage stuff. Just have a bunch of 2016 Cubs I wanted to get some video on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buymycards View Post
Hi Kevin, you did a wonderful job with your website. There is some great info, and the site is easy to use. Great job!

Thanks for the kind words. Site has to be user friendly if I am going to have a bunch of senior citizens on there. hahahahah

My only problem is when you call us "slab huggers". I generally take my cards out of the slab, and then I hug the raw cards.

Hilarious.

Rick
Seems like everyone is laughing. I'm a bit surprised. Hahah

It was meant to be in fun. I value all the information I gain from this forum and am happy to be a part of it...

I really want to know what you guys think about the investment advice, cause if anyone can pick that subject apart, it is this forum. hahah