View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 07:33 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
I hate to re-engage but your yet again ridiculous post called for a response. You demeaned the shooter’s choice of ammo. You know, the shooter that killed a bunch of children, before you readily admitted you don’t pay attention to such things. It’s pretty awful. As for my “racist” posts, if your views are informed by being a minority or even a younger person growing up in an urban environment, send me your address and I will send you a great card free of charge. I think it would be better if we all just recognized we come from different environments a d experiences and we were not so quick to absolutely demonize the other side.
Pointing out the fact that the shooter's ammo wasn't as powerful as other ammo is not "demeaning" it. Or being insensitive. It is an attempt to bring factual information into this conversation.

Laws that govern people and protect their rights in society should be based in truth and logic, not simply emotion. Therefore, worthwhile discussions on the topic should likewise be based in truth, facts, and logic.

Why do you recoil (bad pun) from comments pointing out the shooter used comparatively low-power rounds? It's simply fact. In an honest discussion, facts like that are relevant.