View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 12:33 PM
Jonathan Sterling

The Prices Goldin Auctions has gotten over the past few years have risen the bar for every collector. Going up against Hackers determined to hurt the ability of collectors to conduct normal business. Is just an extremely difficult task. I would not wish it on anyone. And as both a Consignor and long time customer of Goldin Auctions I hope that their taking their auction software in-house makes it easier and safer for us all.
My understanding is Goldin and many other auction houses as well as Simple Auction software are the victim of serious and very sophisticated crimes. Committed by very serious criminals. Orginized crime many times on an international level attacking not just auction houses and by extention all of us here, but virtually every business in our country. Why do some feel it is ok to bash the victims of these crimes? Clearly the majority of these victims are forced to spend time money etc. To fight those committing these crimes. And maybe insted of blaming the victims a little support would be in order.
I will not let internet terrorism deter me from conducting business and enjoying my hobby despite the small inconvenience to me. And I will stand up and next to victims of these crimes.
Jonathan Sterling

Last edited by bigfanNY; 03-07-2021 at 12:34 PM.