View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 07:54 PM
Br.ent !ngr@m
Br.ent Ing@am

Quote:
Originally Posted by farberjustin View Post
Sorry for the delay in responding all. I had to create an account to respond.
Welcome to the board. If you're going to collect T206's and participate in message boards, this is the place.

I'm still flabbergasted that filing a claim was your first move (especially since you sell on ebay too). Then followed up with nothing outside of the case, knowing another collector just lost money. When I requested within the ebay case to contact your PO (the last people to have it), you followed up with requesting to close the case.

The lack of concern or effort to help bothered me way more than $73.

I'm sorry it came to having your name sullied to express empathy or concern for another collector losing money. I really don't like this situation.

Since you offered to pay, I propose a $73 donation to the Negro League Museum https://nlbm.com/donations/ and post evidence on both boards of the donation. Within 24 hours I in turn will delete both threads or request a moderator to delete (in case I don't the ability to delete).

I will edit title of thread now and after deletion I will make a follow up post on Missing T206 with images of the card for record in case the card reappears.